23 Things Every Badass Woman Knows To Be True
Posted on August 20, 2015 | By admin
1. First and foremost, you’ve expertly perfected the art of side-eyeing and resting bitch face.
2. Like, you’ve really got that shit down pat.
Touchstone Pictures / Via zuguide.com
3. You’re not afraid to be honest and tell people like it is.
Touchstone Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
4. Especially when they’re on your nerves and clearly deserve it.
5. In fact, speaking your mind is as natural to you as breathing.
6. Because you don’t have time to worry about other people’s opinions and criticisms.
7. You’re quick to point out the unfair injustices you see happening around you.
8. And you have 0 problem standing up for yourself and others when necessary.
Touchstone Pictures / Via unobtainium13.com
9. Even at the cost of someone else’s feelings and emotions.
Touchstone Pictures / Via pinterest.com
10. You take control of your own future and don’t wait for others to make decisions for you.
Touchstone Pictures / Via pandawhale.com
11. Your snark and sarcasm is on another level — no one can keep up with you.
Touchstone Pictures / Via softrevolutionzine.org
12. But you’re still the life of the party — you know how to let loose and have a good time.
Touchstone Pictures / Via the-teen-spirit.dk
13. You don’t have time for shallow people and their immature antics.
Touchstone Pictures / Via themotherish.com
14. Corny pick up lines never work on you, even if they’re coming from gorgeous heartthrobs.
15. And you don’t melt into a puddle over the Cool Guy who thinks he’s really cool.
Touchstone Pictures / Via suggestkeyword.com
16. Because he’s actually a major jerk and someone’s gotta let him know.
17. Plus, you can never let ‘em see you sweat.
Touchstone Pictures / Via picslist.com
18. Tradition shmadition — you march to the beat of your own drum instead of just following the pack.
19. You’re true to yourself no matter what. Who cares about a reputation when you have your dignity?
20. You’re not afraid to question authority and challenge those who are in charge.
Touchstone Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
21. You don’t go out of your way to be a people-pleaser at the expense of your own values.
Touchstone Pictures / Via sequinsandstains.blogspot.com
22. And peer pressure is the least of your worries since you’re so strong in your convictions.